This comes after former football coach Barry Bennell was found guilty of 48 counts of sexual assault on Tuesday (February 13).
Micky Fallon, one of the former players Bennell has been convicted of abusing, reveals the horrors he endured and asks how Crewe did not realise the coach was a risk when opponents called them "The paedophile lads'There is a scar on my cheek that will always be there to remind me about my childhood".
"As a football coach he should have provided nothing more than safety and support for the players in his care", she said.
A cheer of "yes" came from the public gallery where six victims sat with family members as the final verdicts were read out.
Judge, Recorder of Liverpool Clement Goldstone QC adjourned sentencing until Monday so that cancer-sufferer Bennell - who appeared by videolink - can appear in person.
"For decades we have lived in fear because we may be grown men stood in front of you now but we were once a little child". Before the trial, he pleaded guilty to seven counts of indecent assault involving three boys, two of whom were part of the trial. We are no longer afraid of you, Barry Bennell.
During the course of his trial, Bennell was described as a "child molester on an industrial scale" who would groom his victims and their families.
Shamed aid chief 'hurt' by Oxfam sex scandal
The Times have accused the 68-year old former Oxfam employee of organising sex parties in a villa hired by Oxfam in Haiti . It is alleged that the organisation's money was used for this objective .
Victims who had been coached by Bennell as boys told how he had a "power hold" over them as they dreamed of becoming professional footballers.
Scores of fresh complainants came forward to say they too were abused by the ex-Crewe Alexandra coach and Manchester City scout.
"For years, hundreds and hundreds of us were groomed in plain view, lavished with gifts and designer sports gear and taken on trips all round the world", Walters said outside court.
Crewe Alexandra put out a statement expressing its "deepest sympathies" to Bennell's victims.The club said it was not aware of any sexual abuse by Bennell and only became aware of any offences committed by him when he was arrested in the United States in 1994.
Mr Barnes told Dispatches: "He said we've had one or two reports about him. mucking about with kids or something like that".
At the end of the trial, City stated: "Firstly, and most importantly, following today's events at Liverpool Crown Court, Manchester City FC offers its heartfelt sympathy to all victims for the unimaginably traumatic experiences they have endured".
Det Insp Sarah Oliver, who led the investigation, said Bennell had betrayed the trust of young players.